Friday, August 10, 2007

follow up to HOT!

It is 10:30 am here in the eastern side the States and according to one weather report we have already hit 34C (Sorry, my Canadianism is showing through here, I will look this up in Fahrenheit and translate this below!) Expected high is 38, not counting in the humidex factor. With it - we will feel like 42C again.

Maybe now that I have found, err rather now that Benjamin has found, my camera ( and charged a hefty 3$ finders fee, I might add!) I will see if I can gather enough dimes and quarters in my change drawer and run to the store to buy some batteries so that I might be able to share some photos as to how we are coping with this heat spell. Even these temps are hot for us Southerners, esp we Northern transplants.

Check back later to see the photos!

Celsius to Fahrenheit
34 C is 94 F
38 C is 101.4 F
42C is 108F

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you've spoken before of how you are from Canada...considering the issues you've had with your business and your large family, have you ever thought about moving back? The extended social safety net, and the opportunity for you and your kids to be covered by health care may be a sound decision.