- Physical or mental weariness resulting from exertion.
- Something, such as tiring effort or activity, that causes weariness: the fatigue of a long hike.
- Physiology. The decreased capacity or complete inability of an organism, an organ, or a part to function normally because of excessive stimulation or prolonged exertion.
- The weakening or failure of a material, such as metal or wood, resulting from prolonged stress.
- Manual or menial labor, such as barracks cleaning, assigned to soldiers.
- fatigues Clothing worn by military personnel for labor or for field duty.
a. A reason to pray nonstop so as to get through the day.
b. A means of learning how dependent you are on God, to get through the day.
And when fatigue brings you to God, then one should be grateful for their fatigue...
Ummm - I'm trying! But right now I would give anything... not.... to ... be .... so TIRED! Read more!