Soutenus tagged me!
Rules of the meme:
1. Post these rules of the game first.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names.
Then the tagger goes to the blogs of those who have been tagged & leaves a comment letting new players know they’ve been tagged. The tagger asks them to find the meme and instructions back at his/her blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
- Taking care of my ninth child who had just been released from the Intensive Care Neonatal Unit and put onto the pediatric ward where I then had to fend off medical students who each wanted to try out their pet theory as to why my newborn had landed in the ICU to begin with. Each theory typically required some form of blood withdrawal and pin pricks.
- homeschooling for my seventh year
- preparing for the confirmation of six of my children in the Byzantine Church we were currently attending, they ranged from newborn to 11 years of age.
Five things on my To Do List today:
- work with Hugo on a to do list for both of us
- unpack from the trip
- drop Miguel off at the Monastery
- buy groceries
- set up a check up appointment for Sam, my 10 year old cat
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Buy a farm and put money away for future property taxes
- Pay off all bills & my older kid's student loans and set up trust funds for my younger children
- Surprise some friends with items they really need - like a new roof on their home.
- Visit my in-laws in Argentina
- Figure out what business my husband would most love to do and back it and live off the funds this created.
- Give what was left over to the church to use as She best saw fit.
Three of my bad habits:
- not reading enough to my little ones
- coffee, tea and the snacks I eat with these hot drinks
Five places I have lived:
- Ontario, Canada
- Quebec, Canada
- New Brunswick, Canada
- Raleigh, NC
- Small town, NC
Five jobs I’ve had:
- Tour Guide on the Pasamaquoddy Bay
- Lab Research at the Biology Station in St Andrews N.B.
- ESL teacher at the University of New Brunswick
- ESL Teacher in North Carolina
- Budding writer, published for pay three times to date!
- Stay at home mum since 1982 and still home with lots of wonderful kids!
Five people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):
j. a. varel
child of Mary
Child of Mary - I just got tagged twice so I'm tagging you back! Have fun! Read more!