Tuesday, April 01, 2008

We're...

BACK from ' acation! And Elsa was very, very ready to be home. We arrived home at about 11:30 pm last night, and she snuggled into bed and her whole body just completely relaxed as her curly red head sank into the pillow and I pulled the blankets snug around her neck. Yesterday morning when we awoke in the hotel in Atlanta (midway between Hanceville, where the Shrine is, and home) she announced to me:

"Mummy, I want to be home. Not dis home, my home home! Pease can we go home?!"

She did enjoy her 'acation, but we all agree with her, it is nice to be home!

Pictures to follow later.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Christi,
We went to that shrine over Thanksgiving - my grandma lives very close to there. I loved it so much!! I wish you guys had gone next week so I could have met you down there!!!!

mum2twelve said...

NOOOOOOoooooooo say it isn't so - you will be THERE next WEEKEND???? Whah!

Christi

Lorcan said...

I agree that the best part of any 'cation is coming home!
All the best
lor