Friday, August 10, 2007

Thank you Cath!

Cath left a comment, and as I so often do, I followed her back to her blog to take a peek at what her life is like. And I loved her blog. To my other faithful readers, please do not think because I have not made mention of your blog, after dropping by, that I did not love yours as well . I am mentioning Cath's because she very kindly posted directions as how to add the music play list to one's blog when I left a comment on her blog asking her how she had done that!!!

After going there and signing up - I realized that I am going to be the subject of much ribbing because it became apparent that this very music site is one that my older children have told me about repeatedly.

Slowly, I am creating a play list and will try to add it to the blog today, somewhere between the loads of laundry I am washing, drying, hanging and folding and hopefully actually putting away! Currently the house looks like a Chinese laundry mat while I sort through out grown VS still too big clothes.

I am choosing meaningful songs that have beautiful memories attached to them or in some way remind me of my older children's teen years! In that list will be a song that would have been the song Hugo and I would have chosen as our first dance had we had a big formal wedding, instead of the two informal weddings. Yes, there is a story there but that is for another day! Just as we have lived a life filled with craziness and adventure - so is the story of our weddings!

Hmmm - I have an idea for a contest! Details to follow!

2 comments:

Diane said...

What a great idea and even I was able to do it ! Thank you for sharing !

M. Alexander said...

I want to hear about your exciting craziness!