Friday, August 10, 2007

play list...

There is a pause on the play list, it is beside the two arrows that are for forwarding and rewinding. Please hit it if you don't want to listen to the music. I will redo the code later this week to allow people to choose whether to listen to the music list or not.

I have figured out what the prizes will be for the contest. Just need to tweak my idea a bit and then hit the sewing machine. Watch for details... will keep this post at the top for a few days, at least until I have redone the code.

In the meantime, I need to go check on the pumpkin bread. I am not using the Down East Maine recipe, although it is almost exactly like the one I am making. However, I am using my daughter's mother in law's recipe so... I don't feel free to post it without her permission.

Next I am working on oatmeal raisin cookies. Thank Heavens for A/C, eh? Here is the recipe I will be using for the cookies but sans the malt flavour - which is optional.

1 comment:

Lorcan said...

Arrrggghhhh! My speakers don't work on this computer! So, I will have to find my way to an internet cafe to hear the music! Must anyway, one of my songs was recorded by a fellow in Scotland who sent me a link to his performance on U-Tube... no good to me, my computer is so old, I can't run U-tube!!! So, I must take an afternoon to hear all the high-tech blog and U-tube additions on my list!
=)
I remember how excited I was to be able to post photos to my blog! What's next!!! Well, one of these days, I must spend a few weeks in Central Park and busk up a new computer to catch up with the rest of the blogosphere's technology!

Ah music! =)

Thine in the light
lor