Friday, May 08, 2009

MARY's month... is MAY!

We are already heading into the second week of May - Mary's month. Do you remember this video from last year?


Well - here is the new one.



I'm not sure which one I like best. Neither can my kids. We like them both a LOT!

Anyway - I thought it was a good time to remind everyone that this is Mary's month. Do you have any special family celebrations planned for this month? Any family traditions you would like to share that might inspire the rest of us? I did not grow up Catholic so I am always happy to hear about new customs and traditions we might want to incorporate in our family celebrations.

Please feel free to link and share this post to spread the videos as well as to promote the opportunity for people to share their ideas of how to celebrate this month in a meaningful and fun way!

Ignore

1 comment:

SQUELLY said...

These are great! I really enjoyed them! thank you for sharing