Monday, September 15, 2008

Begging Prayers

Oh my - I had intended to start out this post with an apology for how long it has been since I posted and then saw I had actually posted this Saturday.... which shows how looooong Sunday seemed to me.

I have been in some rather intense pain in my lower back and when I finally managed to get to the bottom of the stairs yesterday morning and burst into tears and Hugo had to get me a chair so I could sit for a moment while my back stopped spasming, I realized I was beat. Add in that crying makes the pain worse and the effort to stop crying almost cause me to hyperventilate, well, then I knew there was no alternative and that and that I was going to have to give in and go see the new chiropractor in town.

Seeing doctors who are new to me - is nerve wracking at best. Add in lack of insurance and having to cover the whole cost oneself and you have a formula that keeps me as far away from the medical profession as possible.

Please keep me in your prayers this morning as I suck in a deep breath and make that first phone call. I have already run this doctor past my last Chiro who is almost 2 hours away, now that we have moved. I have seriously been considering making the 4 hour round trip - for the sake of familiarity and trust already built up. After all - one does not trust one's spine to just anyone.


IGNORE

No comments: