Saturday, September 13, 2008

SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS...

M. - where were you with this idea last month when we finally went through a huge basket of unmatched socks and threw out the unmatched left overs? Oh well - I guess this product that you shared with me today still would not have helped then with the unmatched socks - they were already living the single life.

Looks a little pricey, but if you can really convince your kids (or husband) to use it - probably worth the price in the time and effort lost sorting socks, socks, socks, never mind the cost of replacing those singles with couples. Check it out here and let me know if you have tried or think that you will!

IGNORE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you daughter have her baby yet?Was it a boy or girl

Diane said...

I did not buy this particular one but bought similar pouches a few years ago at Wal Mart. The price wasn't bad and it worked great but the kids only used them a couple times and then couldn't find where they put it. Every time I see the overflowing sock basket I vow to buy more but haven't yet. A friend got some smaller ones at dollar tree. They are small but will hold seven pair ( My husband wears a size 16 shoe and I could still get seven pair of his in)more little kid socks. this would work for people who do their whites every week