Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Outside my windows...

beautiful:
-adjective

1. having beauty; having qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind

fragrance:
–noun

1. the quality of being fragrant; a sweet or pleasing scent.

blossom:
-noun

1. The condition or time of flowering: peach trees in blossom.

invisible:
-adjective

1. not visible; not perceptible by the eye
2. withdrawn from or out of sight; -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combine these various definitions together and you have what I am experiencing each time I pass by or sit near an open window today. A beautiful fragrance of blossoms that are invisible to my immediate view but that is giving me great pleasure so that I just want to sit and inhale for long periods of time.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

St. Therese passing by?

mum2twelve said...

It crossed my mind but the aroma was more like carnations or clover so...
:-)