Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve Prep

  • Gifts Wrapped and locked in St Nick's work shop... check
  • Clothes laid out and ready for Mass... Check
  • Last minute mad dash to get ready for Mass... Check
  • Hot chocolate and cookies before bed - forgotten in their haste to get to sleep so St Nick could get busy.
  • Gifts now under the tree... check
  • Stockings filled by St Nick... Check
  • Snacks prepared to be left in bedrooms to help keep kidos busy and happy until 9 am, expected arrival of older siblings... check
  • Coffee machine set up and cider warming in crock pot... check
  • Ready for hot drinks for fifteen in the morning...

7 comments:

Lorcan said...

Looks cosy! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and wish all joy and peace in the New Year!

=)
lor

Anonymous said...

Love it! A bit like our house!

j.a.varela said...

Best wishes from Uruguay to this beatiful family!

By the way, I´ve suggested your blog to http://familiaenconstruccion.blogspot.com/

If you have any objection, please let me know and it will be inmediately removed.

j.a.varela

Soutenus said...

Blessings and love to you and yours!
Just wanted you to know that Christmas Adam has morphed into New Year's Adam over at our place! I just found out you were the originator of "Christmas Adam!"
I do not know how to put a link into comments but Caths at Over the Back Fence tracked the wonderful expression back to you! :-)
http://mum2twelve.blogspot.com/2005/12/christmas-adam.html
Thank you for your blog!

Lisa said...

Blessings to all of you this Christmas and a very happy and blessed New Year, too!

Lorcan said...

I hope the silence has been that you all are just having too much fun. Peace and joy in the New Year.

All the best
lorcan

mum2twelve said...

I have been ill, and experiencing a lot of pain in my shoulders - to the point of finding it difficult to use my left arm. Sadly I might need to see the doc. Le sigh.

Blessings
Christi aka mum2twelve