Wednesday, April 02, 2008

tagged again... already???

I was just putting on the finishing touches to Soutenus's meme when I got tagged again! So I immediately tagged Child of Mary right back. But here is her meme. As I have just tagged five bloggers, I can't really tag another seven without worrying about causing a Meme War!

So instead I will just answer the meme and ask my readers to feel free to answer in the comments or pass the meme onto their favorite blogs.

These are the rules:
1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favourite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.

Habits/Quirks:

1. I have to ditto Child of Mary here.... I love to read and I too read very fast. And it often annoys others how fast I read.

2. Reading my email first thing in the morning and then getting upset with myself for not tackling my to do list first!

3. I can hear really low or very high pitched sounds no one else is hearing and have to root them out or go crazy! Just such a thing lead me to a drawer this morning with a broken watch whining like a mosquito. Kids later wondered what was whining in the trash can outside in the back yard... I guess it was echoing inside the can!

4. I really dislike the expression 'have a good one...' have a good what? A good day, a good moment, a good holiday... a good what?!

5. Listening to Rush at night to help me fall asleep. But sometimes it doesn't work as I will get too involved in the day's monologue!

6. I love chocolate.

7. I love to walk IF I have a place to get to. I can't get into strolling the same street up and down just to exercise. But give me a Mall and lots of money and I can walk my feet off up and down it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting a bit lazy on my memes!

Lisa said...

Totally ditto #1,2,4,6,7. But, not very auditory ~ it's more the crooked picture that drives me crazy. And could never go to sleep listening to Rush ~ Makes my brain work too much!

Beth said...

I did mine! Thanks for the tag!