Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just need to brag...

Neck muscles are aching. The hand and elbow injured in my fall two weeks ago are throbbing afresh. My joints are stiff. Elsa, fatigued from watching me hard at work, is asleep in my arms...
And I have fourteen, yes count them, fourteen pages of my doula questionnaire completed. This weekend is the megathon course!

If I were not so tired I would dance a jig in celebration. Instead I will drag my weary body (and brain) to bed and pray Elsa does not waken once we hit the sheets.

Oh... no... GROAN!! Just remembered the laundry that is still waiting for the dryer. Hmmm, maybe I will find an angel somewhere in this bunch of kids of mine!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Next time I have a baby, I'm flying you up here!! :)

mum2twelve said...

DONE!! :-) (Except I am terrified of flying! Maybe the train???) LOL

Beth said...

Oh, you'll be fine :) Ken gets great airline discounts.

I'm terrified of giving birth with no drugs! If you can fly, I'll do that! (with your help of course!)