Friday, March 02, 2007

All I want for my birthday...

Darling Bethany turns nine this month and recently there was a birthday list floating around that was very elegantly written up by Anna as it had been dictated by the future birthday girl. I caught only a glimpse of it the first day of its creation so when I was reminded of the current count down to the big B day this morning I asked where this beautiful list had disappeared to.

Bethany responded that she did not know where it currently was but she had put a new one up on the fridge for all to see. Aha, thought I, a wise way to ensure a good haul of loot!

Later today I checked out the list. Here it is in it's entirety!



All I want
for my birthday
is for peapil to
be Happy.
And I'll be Thankfull.



Bethany (with a heart drawn beside her name)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi mum2twelve,

I haven't written in a while, but I've still been enjoying your blog! One thing I HAVEN'T noticed (ahem)..... how goes the exercise/diet regiment???? I only ask, because mine seems to have tragically fallen by the wayside, too. Although, between Lent and my girlfriend's announcement of an August wedding, the motivation just kicked in again!!!!! Hope all is well with you....

Take care!!

Lisa

Lorcan said...

Let us know what day, and I will be sure to be happy that day, and buy a few cups of coffee or tea for some of the folks in New York, who are down and out, to make them a little happy for Bethany on that day...

=D ( just practicing)

Diane said...

Awww that is so sweet. What a thoughtful child. You should be very proud !

Diane said...

I love Lorcan's idea. Please do publish the date and we can all do a few good things for the "peapil" around us in Bethany's honor. What a sweetheart !

Unknown said...

Christa and Matt will be getting married on Saturday, August 4th, 2007!! yay!!!!!

You guys are awesome... thanks for the good thoughts and prayers!

God Bless!