Thursday, October 12, 2006

Questions...

I have often seen a list of questions posted on this blog or that sometimes with other bloggers tagged and sometimes not. (I have never been tagged and so I am trying to feel superior about that and hence will not tag anyone else either, so that ALL my readers may feel superior right along with me.)

I found these questions on a reader's blog. Teri left a comment on my post about Booh Bah and guess what? All the way across the world in Libya, young minds are being influenced by BOOH BAH! It's a small world after all.

Teri, I have learned through exchanging a few emails, is also the mum of a large family and an ESL teacher. Some day I should share some of my incredible experiences teaching English to Migrant Farmers - out in the fields.


Okay - the Questions.
Here they are, with my answers.

I am thinking about... how to answer these questions...

I said... I feel ill - can I have some pepermint gum please?

I want.. to read more than I do, study more than I have time to, play with my cmaera more than I can... there is lots I want, but mostly I need to learn to be happy with what I have!

I wish... I didn't feel so sick so I could do something besides sit and say "I feel sick..." and then run to the bathroom.

I miss... having a newborn in the house. (And no, I am not pregnant! LOL)

I hear... Blues Clues and am remembering how watching this helped Noah learn to talk. His first word/expression was Boo coos! Now he is 11 and talks all the time! LOL

I wonder... if the new routine we are planning will work for our family. We are trying very hard to make some important changes, esp in our prayer life.

I regret... shouting at Emma this morning, who was only being honest and was very confused by my annoyance and anger with her. Sometimes honesty does NOT pay!

I dance... with my children.

I cry... when I remember my childhood and when I feel alone and can not reach God.

I am not always... doing what I know I SHOULD be doing.

I write... and I LOVE it!

I need... peace! In order to gain this peace I need to learn to Trust God more than I do. This is a very hard lesson to learn.

I finish... the day usually wondering how I could have done better and always very tired.

Have fun with the questions! I hope some of you share your answers. BTW - I lied - I AM going to tag someone. Oh dear, should I? Will others feel left ou... err, superior when they are not tagged?

Oh well - here goes.
Chealsea, Dorry, M.Alexander, Diane and Jen. YOU are ALL tagged. Sorry guys, just thought it is better to only tag women! But please everyybody - tag along too if you wish - the more the merrier!

3 comments:

M. Alexander said...

I am thinking about...my kids and their allergies and the diets that go along w/ them! And seeing the heart of St. John Vianney tomorrow in Waltham!

I said... nothing profound I'm afraid- LOL

I want.. to someday have twins and be put on bedrest so that I can read, watch old movies, do cross stitch and knit and eat chocolate and never gain weight.

I wish... to see my children happy and productive in their vocations.

I miss... freedom to do whatever I want. Isn't that a terrible thing for a mother to admit? LOL I tell myself that it would get very boring after about half an hour.

I hear... my 16 yo daughter working on her presentation on Switzerland. She will be bringing her St. Bernard and a CD with yodeling and the Swiss National Anthem, swiss cheese, ephiphany bread, and a picture of our Holy Father visiting the St. Bernards!

I wonder... where we will be living in a year. We are hoping to move and hoping my husband can find a new job. My first choices to live are Wisconsin or Texas.

I regret... being mean to people in High School.

I dance... when no one is watching.

I cry... when my children or husband are hurt.

I am not always... good about putting God first (behind my own inclinations).

I write... and wonder if anyone ever reads it.

I need... a million dollars, a stretch hummer to fit all my kids, a new wardrobe, to lose 20 lbs, a chauffer, maid, laundress who irons, cook, and a trip to the Grand Canyon. Just kidding/LOL The only thing I need is to follow the will of God and to seek sanctity.

I finish... last, like all nice guys and girls do! LOL

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about... How I am not ready for winter

I said... Way too many things, in my life, that I wish I had not.

I want.. to be the perfect wife and mother

I wish... That my husband would get on a work shift other than afternoons
so that our family could be together in the evenings. For that matter, I wish that we had our house , cars, bills, etc. paid off and were wealthy enough that we could have whatever we wanted without having to work

I miss... the days when life seemed simpler

I hear... My two cocker spaniels, Clancy and Clarissa playing with a squeaky stuffed toy

I wonder... what life will be like when the kids are grown . How will my life change?

I regret... I try not to have any regrets , since you can't change the past anyway, However I have learned many lessons

I dance... very badly.

I cry... over many things good and bad

I am not always... able to accomplish everything that I want to.

I write... from time to time,but never anything profound

I need... God's help

I finish... Not nearly as much as I need to

KhadijaTeri said...

Thanks dear!