Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Today...

Today I am tired... but I will try to act as though I am not.

Today I am worried... but I will try to put my worries in Christ's capable hands.

Today I am sad... but I will put on a happy face because I know if I try hard enough my smile will triumph.

Today I will focus on my blessings, which are many despite my trials which, in comparision to my blessings, are few.

Today I will act grateful until I feel grateful.

Today will be difficult but I will face it one minute at a time with Jesus and Mary at my side.

Today their ears will be busy because I will plying them for assistance all day.

1 comment:

ls said...

This is so lovely. I copied it down in my desk notebook to refer to often.
Thank you for sharing your gentle thoughts.

Lynn S.
www.sacredday.blogspot.com