Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A most beautiful prayer...

This prayer was sent to me as an email that is meant to be forwarded to 12 others in five minutes. However, I do not particpate in these forwards as I do not like to impose this on others. I did share this prayer though, with several people, as it is so beautiful and I also shared what my intention for this prayer was - the quick recovery of my friend's child who is seriously ill in the hospital. I suspect since this is a prayer from St Therese, it may already be a favourite with many of you. Still I decided to share it here - it is so beautiful and we can never have enough of these gentle prayers and thoughts...

St.Theresa's Prayer:

May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....

May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.


God Bless you all my dear readers. Please share this prayer with all you wish, in the time frame that suits you - with no pressure what so ever.

2 comments:

Lori said...

This prayer is beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Dory said...

Beautiful prayer Christi!!
I'll keep ALL of these in my prayers!