Saturday, December 19, 2009

Overload...

Anybody besides me struggling with forgotten teas that have been microwaved and promptly lost - only to be found when the tea is cold again... How about the toast that was put in the toaster at some point and walked away from; forgotten about - until it is stone cold too?

Or what about that eleven month old that you have cuddled on your lap as she nurses and you look up from your multi tasking to scold the 11 year old for not haven taken said baby downstairs when you asked her to a few minutes ago. She looks at you puzzled while your eyes quickly scan the room looking for the missing baby....

Perhaps I am in overload. I think I need to slow down and reboot before I lose ALL of my memory!

ignore

5 comments:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Hi there! If you don't mind, we just wanted to let you know that we added you to my large family blog listing. You can add our button to your blog or not, it's up to you! Come see...

http://megafamilies.blogspot.com

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

~C~ said...

I will make coffee and forget that I've made it until it's cold. Then heat it up in the microwave and again forget. Same with the toast. :)

mum2twelve said...

Hello mum2my9 thanks for dropping by and Casey - I hold that until you have misplaced the baby "in arms" you are not officially in overload. :-) Merry Christmas to you both and God Bless from the mother who is officially missing a significant portion of her memory!

Beth said...

Take it easy Mum!

dorry said...

MAN! and I don't even have all these children in the house!!
I just keep pouring my tea back in the pot (I drink it black) and pour it back in my cut to heat it! LOL
I have it it brewed in a regular coffee maker and put the tea bags in it and let it brew,pour a cup,let it get cold, pour it back in the glass pot and re-pour.
Crazy friend you got here Christi!
YOU have more than a good reason for "losing a baby" funny!
Love ya! and a MOST BLESSED CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU THERE!!