Friday, June 05, 2009

New Blogging partner...

As you all know, of late I have been pressed for time and sometimes unable to get things posted on a daily basis so I have hired an assistant blogger. You can see pictures of him assisting in the writing of his first post below. In future all comments will be moderated by him so I would suggest that no one write any derisive cat jokes or comments as I believe he will simply delete them or possibly even retaliate.









Here the budding journalist is seen chatting with fellow residents about some of his ideas for new posts. He would like to see some articles on the conditions of the local SPCA as well as how they drag their feet picking up strays. Then he thought better of that, recently having been homeless himself.



Then he got down to the serious business of implementing some his ideas for future posts.




A little spell checking and we were good to go on this post.
So please would one and all readers take the time to welcome the newest member of this blogging team. A poll will follow to help him settle on a pseudonym for his posts. Currently he is known as Marley- of the Dickens sort, being an orphan and all.

ignore

1 comment:

~C~ said...

He looks JUST like our cats did as kittens, I'll have to find some pictures so send. Adorable, love the name too. I used to keep a blog for my cats, yeah I know it was weird. I would have Jennie or Joey post entries (the cats) about their lives with us, no one read it so I deleted it, might be funny to start it up again.