Friday, December 12, 2008

Following our Advent progress...


I promised a few pictures of our progress through Advent. I will be honest, we have not done as well as I had hoped. Often by evening - I have been too tired to do the Jesse Tree every night - so we have sometimes been doing double symbols! I have been very focused on getting ready for the baby. I think I am ready... until I remember one more thing that needs to bought, washed or brought out of storage. Umm like the swing.... ARGH!

Anyway - I am posting a picture with this post so that you can see how the chains are shortening and also enjoy a vision in pink in front of a pair of the chains. It is Elsa all dressed up and waiting to leave for our parish Christmas party last weekend. So the chains are even shorter now!

IGNORE

2 comments:

Diane said...

How beautiful Elsa is !
I am glad to hear that you are almost ready for the new baby because tomorrow is St. Lucia day, what a perfect day to give birth !I'll be waiting to hear :-)

~C~ said...

She is just precious!

The kids have been sick, one after the other of course, so we've had to do a few double symbol nights as well. No judgment coming from this end. :) I can't imagine trying to get everything done with more than the 3 children I already have, let alone just 2 weeks before a due date. You are so blessed it's not even funny. Plus definitely and inspiration.

Your daughter is adorable, I love the dress and little muff.