Thursday, August 28, 2008

Come on - Seriously now...

...did I really deserve a hit below the belt - just because I had to double check to make sure I had called someone by the right name. I mean, did I really deserve to be asked by Emma ... if I had lost my brain again? Followed by her impish giggle.

And no - I absolutely deny that I have ever lost my brain... ever. It just goes on vacation sometimes, without leaving a forwarding address. And that is completely different from losing or misplacing it. Right?


IGNORE

1 comment:

Diane said...

Yep completely !

When I was growing up , Mom used to go through a few of her younger sisters names before she remembered mine. My aunts were forever calling me by cousins' names, and I even had a teacher who would call on me by my Brother's name. I pretty much answered to anything back then. Now I am constantly called by my daughter's name at the doctor's office and even by some church friends.( It must be because I look so young lol )Mom has now narrowed it down to one aunt's name that she calls me ( she calls this aunt by my name too )but constantly calls my daughter by my name or my niece's name. She also jumbles up the grandson's names constantly. I guess that we all have different strengths and weaknesses :-)