Thursday, June 12, 2008

Photos from the past...


I am only going to post one photo today. It is that of Benjamin with Gabriela and Jennifer. Jennifer is now married and happily settled in a small NC town. Gabriela, of course, is still home and enjoying her younger siblings. Benjamin is now 11 and still enjoys attention! But don't we all?

I have a funny joke to share but will try to see if I can pull off a video of it with one of the kids telling it. However, given the current shape my neck and back are in - I am keeping my time online to a minimum as sitting at this desk seems to especially exacerbate my neck injury and right shoulder. As always - I am open to prayers for healing.

1 comment:

Soutenus said...

Love the picture you've shared! My husband and I were JUST talking about how "grown up" our youngest is. He is 8 and has the lanky, tall build of a kid . . . . definitely NOT a little child anymore.
It is lovely and heartbreaking all at once.