Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dear Readers and Especially Diane

Prince Caspian has been found and read! I am now ready to make the great sacrifice of attending Prince Caspian a second time. Nothing is too much for the sake of my beloved readers. So tomorrow, during the matinée hour, I will drag myself to the theater, force myself to eat popcorn and wash it down with a large soda. All for the sake of my dear readers! And then I will try to have a professional review hot off the press by sometime Thursday. No promises though. I might need a day or two to recover from stuffing myself with the vast quantities of junk food that must be imbibed whilst watching a movie at the theater.

For those who have never been treated to any of my reviews but would like to have a taste of the kind of review that I strive for - click here.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Thank you Thank you ,your sacrifice is most certainly appreciated :-) I will be watching for your review.