Sunday, March 02, 2008

My apologies...

...once again to my readers - assuming I even have anybody reading me anymore! Life has been a challenge - learning how to accommodate a part time writing job into my daily schedule and still be able to find time to write for my enjoyment of writing.

I have had some great family moments that would be fun to share but simply have not had the time to sit down and compose my thoughts. I have also had some inspiring moments I have wanted to share but again - not the time to sit and write them in a lucid and entertaining manner. I will not post just to simply post. I want my readers to be entertained, or enlightened and sometimes both!

Please pray for us while we seek discernment regarding some difficult decisions facing us in the upcoming weeks and possibly months.

God Bless and I hope to be able to find some time in the very near future to post. In the meantime - enjoy some photos from the wonderful Sunday afternoon we shared today as a family in the park.

6 comments:

Cath said...

Yes, you still have at least one reader. I drop in every day to see if you have had a chance to share anything. I enjoy reading your blog and hearing about your family. I've said it before and I'll say it again: You are one of the bloggers I wish lived just down the road. You and your family would be delightful neighbors.

mum2twelve said...

Thank you Cath! We are, at least, in neighbouring States! :-)

Lisa said...

It's wonderful to read what you have time to share. Just a window into your faithfilled life ~ like the pictures below ~ speaks volumes!

Soutenus said...

I enjoy stopping by as, I am sure, many others do. Don't ever feel pressured to post. Sometimes our lives are really busy!! Just know that I love keeping up with you over a cup of tea. You are an inspiration to me (and my kids). So, post whenever -- we'll be around to check in!

God bless. We will keep you in our prayers (you have a special place in my 7th graders hearts for sure!)

Anonymous said...

I will pray certainly..

j.a.varela said...

I´m certainly one of those that have your blog in my google reader. We are not neighbours, not even america neighbours but we have big families and we have the same little struggles with our big lovely families.

j.a.varela

from uruguay, montevideo.