Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Shame on you Danielle!!

Stop! Stop already with all the temping dark chocolate posts. I need so little temptation as it is... I don't need to hear how dark chocolate with lower my whatever. I stopped reading almost immediately as there is a bag of DARK chocolate chips sitting open in the cupboard... calling to me, beckoning, whispering; "Come on! A few chocolate chips won't hurt! Just a small handful!"

What I need, is to lose at least 10 more pounds. Shh!! Someone, quick, close that cupboard door! I can hear those chocolate chips chanting my name.....

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hey, it's working for my mother-in-law. She's been on pretty much every blood pressure med out there, and several tablespoons of cocoa a day is working better than the meds ever did. Of course, she's never much liked chocolate, so maybe she had a chocolate deficiency to begin with. ;-)

Mmmm....I think I'll make cookies!