Saturday, September 08, 2007

My first nomination....

I have been awarded the following award:


"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass on to seven others whom you feel are deserving of this award"

...all I can say is aw!

Can one ask for anything better than being told they are nice and also a good friend. Now I need to think of seven bloggers that I also think are nice and inspire good feelings and are also a friend. I can think of lots of bloggers who are nice and inspire good feelings, but I only know a few personally ... hmmmm. I'll get back to you all with a list real soon, I promise!

3 comments:

Lorcan said...

Well given award!

j.a.varela said...

Felicitaciones por la nominación!

Well done!

j.a.varela

Anonymous said...

It's a great award..congratulations..