Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Whew...

I have been busy blogging these days as you can see. I will take a break for a day or two now, unless something incredibly funny happens that I simply MUST share with you, or I become aware of a prayer request we need to share. I do have a site I am hoping to share with you that is pro-life so I will be trying to post about that soon. Thanks for the heads up on that Michaela! I hope too to very soon be able to share a project that I have been working on with an author from my beloved homeland, Canada.

In the mean time for the next day or two as I attend to a few things with the business and school that will keep me from the key board, I have a new poll up that I would love to have some input on. The poll reflects that I currently have a music player that launches itself upon opening the blog. My husband wonders if some people find that annoying and I too wonder if some mums settle down to read with a baby nursing who perhaps become distracted by the music so I am contemplating changing the code so that readers can launch the player rather than have it launch itself.

For now I am also changing the songs about and the majority of them are soft songs and the louder ones are lower in the play list. Please so share your opinion so I know how you feel about the player.

God Bless and may you all have a blessed and peaceful Feast Day - the Assumption. BTW, I have been informed by Bethany Rose who was confirmed at her baptism in the Byzantine Rite that as she eventually chose Mary as her confirmation name - this is also HER feast day and she should get to chose dinner.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Did Bethany get to choose dinner? Thankfully my family does not allow such privileges on the feast days of the saints for which they are either named or have taken in Confirmation. This would prove to be rough especially since both sons are named after their father. One being a Jr and one having Dad's middle name as his first and Dad's first as his middle.
When you think about it though ,that would be a good way to get the kids to remember the feasts of saints, especially some that are not as popular. I am almost ashamed to admit that I learnt a lot that I never knew when my older children were researching saints before Confirmation.