Saturday, August 18, 2007

doing the same thing over...

and over and expecting a different result is the definition of sanity.

Today I typed 'ipod' over and over and over, trying to make it read as iPod but without remembering to hit the shift key each time I had backspaced before typing p. Over and over and over - and feling puzzled as to why the p would not turn into a P.

Yes, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity - or fatigue, your pick.

3 comments:

Lorcan said...

Exactly how I feel about wars... maybe we all need a little good sleep!

Peace and hope, and good music
lor

M. Alexander said...

Dear Christi,
I think you mean the definition of in-sanity. (unless you are using reverse psychology! LOL)
Mary

mum2twelve said...

Clearly I was even more tired (or insane) than I realized. LOL

Thanks for pointing it out and hence I will leave it as it. I think it makes my point more eloquently, and as such, my sanity!