Saturday, July 21, 2007

Wedding photos...

I have been wondering the past few days when and how to go through the awesome wedding photos and pick out which ones to share with all of you. There are so many beautiful ones. However, I think I have found the solution.

The photographer who took the wedding photos has finalized the last details of his website and here it is. Paul Tomas Photography If you check out his web site you will see many beautiful photos, and not just of the wedding.

I promise though to share more of the photos but in the mean time check out Paul's website.

7 comments:

Take heart blogger said...

It looks like a truly joyful day. What a graceful couple.

Diane said...

Beautiful ! I can't wait to see more.

mum2twelve said...

The above deleted comment was removed as despite the comment that s/he "not meaning any offense," the anonymous commenter then proceeded to be offensive and derisive about my daughter's wedding dress.

It is extremely rare that I feel the need to remove comments but I felt it was justified, especially given this person was hiding behind anonymity.

It is very easy to be critical while anonymous.

My daughter is a very modest person and lives a very moral and chaste life and the contemptuous remark regarding her dress was uncalled for and not appreciated.

Cath said...

Your daughter (and her dress) looked beautiful!

May she and her new husband have many wonderful years together.

mum2twelve said...

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments. Cath, I checked out the "dismaying" birth announcement. What a funny writer. Thanks for dropping by!

M. Alexander said...

When I bring up the website I only see 3 pictures. Is the first picture of the wedding couple? Am I missing an access to get into the site?
Thanks,
Mary

mum2twelve said...

If you click on any of the three photos you are brought to a new page. The wedding picture takes you to more wedding pictures and the one of the child and baby takes you to family pictures and the middle photo takes you to general photos.

They are all awesome photos. Please check them all out, you will feel it was well worth your time. Paul has a great talent.