Thursday, April 26, 2007

Better late than never... is my motto!



Remember our Easter tree last year? Well this year, with the sudden deep freeze that hit us - there were little flowers left and the zero temps (32 f) made it rather chilly for the angels who were bringing the tree back to life. The little ones still enjoyed devouring the chocolate eggs hanging from it, regardless how limp the flowers became or how lopesided the tree was.

But there were many beautiful moments caught on tape and I have finally taken the time to share some of them with you.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. And yes! I will try to change the poll soon!!

GOD Bless

2 comments:

Diane said...

How beautiful everything is ! Are the bunny arrangements made with chocolate covered coconut at the bottom?

I love the girl's dresses. I miss being able to buy pretty little dresses now that my only living daughter is almost 17.

Anonymous said...

i always wanted 12..but if i add my 2 miscarriages i expect i have! That's my favourite film too!

What ages are your children? Mine are on my blog..if ill-health hadn't prevented me i would love more..still at 44 never say never!

God bless