Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sugar Bugs and four year olds...

Recently I introduced to Emma the concept that sugar, if not brushed off your teeth, can cause sugar bugs. It has not produced the result I was looking if her recent comments and questions are any indication.
----------
"Mamma, I need to feed my sugar bugs. You know the ones in my mouth."

"Mamma, can I have something to give to my sugar bugs."

"Mamma, I think my sugar bugs are hungry, I need to give them something right away."

"Mamma, can sugar bugs fly?"
-----------
I wish Honey, I sure wish they could just fly away!

2 comments:

M. Alexander said...

how sweet!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Wise beyond her years.
Another mom of 12! Yet still hoping and praying for the Good Lord to bless us again.
Wifeofdadwithnoisykids