Monday, December 18, 2006

Buurp! Prayers Please!


Burb! Burb! Burb! A lot of us, esp myself are burping quite a bit these days. The question is - is it a pyscholocial response to a very sick baby girl who is tossing her cookies every hour, or are we all fighting this nasty bug that has baby Elsa in it's vicious grip!

So I am asking for prayers as we head into the last week of Advent when the light of coming birth of the Baby Jesus grows larger and our hope grows with it. I hope and pray that I can keep my eyes on Jesus this last week, whatever this week brings! I pray that Elsa recovers quickly. There is little harder in the world than to have to watch a child suffer, and it seems the younger they are, the harder it is.

And now (burp) I will head off in search of a tea and a little sustenance, both spiritual and physical.

4 comments:

KatieButler said...

Prayers for a quick recovery for your little one, and that whatever it is avoids the rest of you. :)

Dory said...

three sick ones in the house?????

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry she is sick. I'll offer up my sleepless night for her. We are in the same boat here except ours is only tossing cookies every few hours. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Good health and settled stomachs for Christmas!

I have to start fasting, Genie and I are off to Lancaster and Bucks county for Christmas... my theory is that Amish cooking is designed to help one meet God quicker... sort of grabs one right in the artieries... so I have to make room in the pulmanary system to accomodate all the colesteral.

Me Da used to be a strong advocate for room tempiture coka cola for upset stomach, but he was not a great one to look to for healthy living.

Happy Christmas and bright new year

Peace and joy
lor