Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Why do we no longer respect historical landmarks...


I have no words to share my sorrow with to see the destruction of a beautiful church such as the one being destroyed in NYC. The least I can do is share the link to the the website decicated to saving this work of art and piece of Irish history.

Go HERE to help save a piece of history!


Go directly to the history of this church ... here.

Here are some more personal photos of this church taken by a friend of a church, who was actually married in it. Lor's photos

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello mum2twelve!

How is your exercise routine going? I actually went to the gym downstairs yesterday while my 4 oldest were in swimming lessons, and did the treadmill for 20 minutes, at a good pace and a really good incline! Then I did some "upper body" strengthening for about 10 minutes. It certainly wasn't for as long as I had hoped to do, but hey, I suppose it's better than nothing!
Just curious.... do you think there are the same amount of calories in raw cookie dough as in baked cookies?? (you really don't want to know...)
Good day!

mum2twelve said...

Does raw cookie dough have less calories than cooked? Depends if the batter has eggs in it, of course! :-)

(Figure that one out!)

Excercise routine is ... going. Missed my bike ride and have not posted pic yet. Will do that soon. A promise is a promise, eh?

Good on YOU wifeforlife - you put me to shame with my little crunchies and leg lifts!