Thursday, September 14, 2006

Some examples of what is available in my shop...

A lovely and useful tote bag, found in my Odds and Ends section.
(If you want to see more - just click on a coloured phrase anywhere in this post.)


Raglan style T, just one option of many in the adult clothing section.

A prolife mug that would make a nice gift for a co-worker or relative celebrating a birthday.



This is a baby onesie.


This is an adult hood sweat jacket.



I have tried to price the merchandise low enough to keep it affordable
and still make a few dollars profit.
I hope, if you check out the shop, that even if you do not purchase anything you will have enjoyed perusing my little online shop. I hope soon to be able to expand again and be able to offer more selections of images per item.


No comments: