Friday, September 22, 2006

A picture is worth a thousand words...

...and if that is the case than over the next few days I will be posting hundreds of thousands of words. While I love to write, times are a bit rough in this household and I need to really put my hand to the plow for a little while and so I will try to use the camera as the window to our busy life instead of the pen. (Or the key board, to be more exact!)

Some exciting news will shortly be posted, but first we have been trying to contact close friends nad familly members before posting this announcement. Look for it soon! (Shhh - those of you who already know, no HINTS in the comments section!)

Please pray for our family as we tough out this month. The Lord is, in some ways strangely silent, as we pray and contemplate our financial future and try to grapple with changes we have made and are still making. Yet He has not abandoned us... He is keeping us just barely above water and, in doing so, truely pulling our eyes towards Him. Much like the Chosen people as they followed the pillar of fire through the dessert to the Promised Land. So are we trying to follow Him, but unsure of where He is leading us, we feel full of trepidation - not even sure we will recognize our promised land when we get there. So please do pray for us!

3 comments:

M. Alexander said...

I think I can guess???!!!!

Tell soon. I can't take the suspense!

Anonymous said...

well...?????
I am interested...

Tim said...

I am praying....