Tuesday, August 15, 2006

You get three guesses...

Once more I have found a most interesting treasure after a load of laundry. This laundry belonged to two of my sons aged 11 and almost 10.

I feel so confidant that you can not guess, that if I had won the lottery I would promise to split the winnings in half with the reader that guessed what it is.

Come on now - don't be shy - draw deep in to your memories of your youthful adventures or those of your children's and then post your guesses in the comment area.t,

And now I am off for one more round of packing at the old house - while praying fervrently that this is, for me at least, the last trip.

7 comments:

antonia said...

Hmmm...something interesting...

My guesses...


worms/grasshopper/other insect

interestingly shaped pebble/rock

whistle

string


?!!

Lorcan said...

I was going to guess pet frog...

Anonymous said...

Chewing gum unchewed until you stick in a 200 degree dryer in which it becomes quite chewy and gooey on everyone's clothes.

Cathy said...

I'm not sure what you found, but in the last two weeks I have found:

$23 -- the 9 year old's birthday money

acorns, acorns, acorns

rocks

a matchbook that didn't have any matches in it

expended gun shells

Anonymous said...

my guesses?
be-be gun
lottery ticket! (HA!)
snickers bar
skull of a bird

Anonymous said...

+
M

Dried up earthworms waiting for a rinse?
Blessings, Michaela

Anonymous said...

+
M

Or perhaps - finally??? - Johnathan's car keys.
Michaela