Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thank you Anonymous!

Anonymous left a great idea for a poll. Something built around Pentacost, family traditions, parish celebrations.

It would be great if we could have traditions etc shared so I could put them on the poll. This would serve two purposes - it will allow us to see what others are doing and perhaps inspire us as to what we can doas a family or parish. And it will also let us see if what we are doing as family or parish is quite common or somewhat unique.

My readership extends into Germany, Great Britian, Austraila and Canada and possibly some other countries with the bulk of my readers living in the US. I am hoping that we will get all kinds of ideas and traditions that I can include in my poll.

I'll be waiting....

Blessings
mum2twelve aka Christi

No comments: