Friday, May 05, 2006

A link and...

...a list of excuses as to why I won't be around for oh - about five days.

First the link; Robert Munsch , exAmerican, now Canadian famous auther that my kids loved when they were little and that I about to re-introduce to my second bunch of little kids, only he has more books now.

Now for my excuses:
1) My husband hurt his back and so I am now also listing items for sale - only we are selling on my eBay acount 'cause we can't afford to pay out ebay fees this week...
2) My husband hurt his back so I am now helping my son pack - the items we sold on my husband's account last week.
3) My husband hurt his back and my son wants him to make his "to die for incredible" roast for the May Picnic this weekend.
4) My husband hurt his back and we had to return his lap top so we could pay for some bills so that we can start picking up items we bought from all over the country that we will now have to list on my ebay account because my husband's is frozen... AND because my husband no longer has his lap top - I have to share my computer with him...
5) My husband hurt his back and Sunday night we will leave for Ohio- after spending about 5 hours at the church since that is the day we are having the picnic. We won't be back from Ohio until late Tuesday.
6)Did I mention my husband hurt his back?

See you Tuesday or Wednesday when I will try to squeeze someting on my blog before I pack up to go to Charlotte for Jenny's graduation. Which reminds me - I have three dresses I need to take to the dry cleaners!

3 comments:

Dory said...

I'm praying Hugo get better quickly!

I'm so sorry for all these crosses you are carrying...

I've been in pain too and went to therapy only for them to cause a pain that didn't exist!!
I will try to offer it up for you and us as we go on with these struggles in our lives.
Chin up girl! We love you!
Dorry

Mairin :o) said...

I'm so sorry you are being tested so frequently and harshly. The devil must want you very badly because of your love and trust in God.

I'll be praying for you!

mum2twelve said...

Oh Dear - thank you so much for the condolances AND the prayers!! I was actually poking fun at myself. I hope I did not come across as feeling sorry for myself.

Please keep up the prayers though - because it would not take much for me to go from laughing at myself to feeling sorry for myself! :-)