Thursday, March 16, 2006

Goggle Ads

In yet another measure to help add to the family income, stained as it is, I have added Google ads. My understanding is that clicks on the ads generate money ... for me. But I had to agree to not click my own ads. Now I am a curious person! Very curious but to date - I have not clicked, but it is a little like that red box that says PULL in case of fire. A terrible temptation. So if anyone has clicked, please feel free to share what you found being advertised. And, please, leave comments if it is anything inappropriate for a Catholic family centered blog such as mine!

5 comments:

M. Alexander said...

Eventhough "curiosity killed the cat", I clicked and this is what I saw:

http://services.google.com/feedback/abg?url=http://www.mum2twelve.blogspot.com/&hl=en&client=ca-pub-8798964530476190&done=1&adU=+&adT=Blog+Help&adU=++&adT=Blog+Software&adU=+++&adT=Blog+Website&adU=++++&adT=Writers+Blog

Now you can satisfy your curiousity w/o violating your promise!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find any ads. Could you help me out? Thanks! Trish

Amanda said...

hmm. I clicked on all of the links and they said "could not find any relevant ads" --which makes sense. Not too many people are selling "Novena" or "Pray God" today. :)

Dory said...

I don't see anything?
You need to check on this I guess.

Hope the van is coming along for you all.

Prayers are your way from us.

Anonymous said...

The ads won't show up if you have your "pop up" blocker on. I turn mine off before I come to this site so I can click on the ads that come up. You have to click on them for the host site to make any money. So far, they have all been real estate ads.
By the way, love the blog.

Sr. Christine
#10 of 12