Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Another Post - three in one day?

Well - a reader has asked me if I would post this. She is one of Danielle Bean's readers and, like me, was impressed with Danielle's post on PROLIFESEARCH.

I have already dropped into my toolbar on my browsers home page. It is wedged right between Goodle and my favourite email site. I have actually started using it. Here is their URL:

http://www.prolifesearch.com/

Apparently when ads are clicked on, or purchases made through the ads on the side of this search site - donations are made to the Prolife cause. What an easy way to help a very important cause!

Check it out and if you like it - make sure to add it to your tool bar! And now I need to stop pulling a Sister Pat and stop distracting myself with my email and posting, and get some actual work done. Now that I have vacumed the living room, washed the dishes, fed the baby, run the washer and dryer a few times, exchanged Cinderella for Veggie Tales - it is time to start printing shipping labels in beween reading tutorials on Java Script and HTML!

Thank you everyone who has been praying. I can feel the difference! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you checked out WebMonkey.com. They have all kinds of free tutorials there.

John

John Elfrank-Dana
Social Studies Teacher/ Web Master
Murry Bergtraum High School, NYC
www.elfrank.net / www.bergtraum.org
john@elfrank.net

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting it up.I hope many people do use it,
I pray you are able to learn and design your web page as soon as possible.
I am sorry that i dont know much so i cant be of much help.
But i shall continue praying for you and your family.
Thank you

Amanda said...

Hi John! (waves) Give my regards to 15th street!