Monday, July 18, 2005


So how is YOUR Monday going? Posted by Picasa

Hi - a comment has been posted that it looks as if blood is dripping from the mouse's finger! This picture is from a mug recently given to us, and I thought it would be a good post for a bad day - which today is! When I first saw the mug I just assumed that it was water dripping from a dam - but on closer inspection it does look a bit red. (Blush) However, I am prefer to pretend it is water, or grape juice! So anyway - Happy Monday! Tomorrow is Tuesday, and it can only get better, right??? I mean we have already broken a window, discovered our 9 month old vacum cleaner is dead, and it can't possibly get any hotter tomorrow - can it?

6 comments:

Amanda said...

?????? Is that blood coming out of the mouse's finger? This is disturbing imagery.

mum2twelve said...

UGH - NO! It's water! How awful that you thought it was blood, I hope no one else does! This is from a cup we have and I am quite certain it is a water! HUh - Gabirela says - hey it could be your drink dripping through the crack in your cup - ha ha!

Oh Well!
Mlessings
Mummy

Amanda said...

It looks red on my computer. I was so confused!

Lorcan said...

Well... not to sound like Pollyanna... but on my screne, compaired to his pink ears... it looks brown... so I believe it is coffie... dripping from the coffee mug... with the little dutch mouse's finger in the dyke... but hell, you know me... always the optimist ( stop laughing Amanda... :P ) No... if called on to testify as a bloke with many art history credits and great knowlege of mice, ( the foster parent of Bongo Knock the mouse for several years... ) I can say, without a doubt it is coffee... or tea... or hot choclate...

or if red... wine...
:)
lor

Lorcan said...

Proof the mouse is ok! He is reaching for something... the wee thingee off to the right... to plug the hole.

Mousie is OK! Just needs a hand to grab the thing to plug the hole.

:)
lor

Anonymous said...

I THINK it is Coffee and I THINK that is cheese (but this post is so old that I bet no one will see it!:-\)