Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I found the link to this wonderful interview on Danielle's website so for people who are also reading her website, and have already read it - I'm sorry BUT this was too awesome not to post! It was so wonderful to see in print much of what I already think and feel.

To touch on just one of her thoughts - a baby does bring so much joy to the family. Even my daughter,Amanda, who is 22 and actually older to her youngest sister than I am to Amanda, can't get enough pictures of her baby sister. While she loves all her siblings deeply - right now she is just in awe of the baby. It is wonderful to see. I don't which is more fun to watch - her with Elsa or the youngest siblings who are instinctivly protective of her.

Well - speaking of Elsa - she is hungry so I had best go feed her, and it is time for the Rosary as well. In fact - we are late now that I look at the clock.

Blessings...

http://www.priestsforlife.org/testimony/dippolito.htm

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That was fascinating. But...20? Really? Aaaaaaaaah!

I do love that baby.